Chief Financial Officer
|Salary Range:||Base and Commissions|
|Benefits:||Excellent benefits and 401K|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. We provide true end-to-end solutions, from back-office support to the printed page, to help our customers operate their business and manage information. Our technologies, expertise and services enable business to operate more efficiently and effectively. We provide leading-edge document technology, services, software and supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. |
Arizona Office Technologies (AOT), A Xerox Company, engages local businesses with a customer-focused and employee-centered approach of collaboration to create meaningful solutions and partnerships in Arizona.
The CFO provides financial leadership to AOT to advance the company’s objectives to promote revenue, profitability and growth. He/she is responsible for all financial and accounting matters that affect AOT. This person is a member of the senior management team for business and long-term decisions.
This employment is offered by Arizona Office Technologies, A Xerox Company. AOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
• Function as the financial member of the operating company’s senior management team, providing financial information in support of and participating in key decisions.
• Effectively communicate financial and operational status and issues to Global headquarters.
• Timely and accurate closing and preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Hire, train, and develop a competent accounting staff in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, collections and other areas deemed appropriate.
• Implement and maintain a system of adequate internal controls and procedures that are efficient and properly segregated and safeguard the company’s assets.
• Assume a lead role in the preparation of the annual business plan and monthly forecast updates.
• Preparation of Global federal and state income tax information requests and state and local tax return payments and schedules as needed.
• Act as the primary liaison with the outside auditors for the year-end audit and other projects as needed.
•Other duties as assigned.
• Track record of professional growth with a progression of positions of increasing responsibilities in financial management.
• At least 5 years of financial management experience in a leadership role.
• Financial experience in the office equipment/technology industry preferred.
• Four year college degree in accounting -- CPA or MBA preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• PC competent. Must be proficient in Excel and familiar with database management software programs such as Monarch.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Ability to grasp new concepts and assimilate information quickly.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.